Who is Tracy?
If I’m going to get to know all about you, it’s only fair that you should know all about me. After all, we’re going to be taking a whole wonderful journey together!
I am one lucky lady having spent my entire life doing jobs that I am passionate about. All of which have led me perfectly to becoming a celebrant.
I danced my way around the world as a professional performer. Seeing so many different cultures and meeting so many new people, really brought out my love of diversity in my life. My daughter is half Portuguese after all!
Since then, I ‘ve worked with all ages teaching performing arts to children from the age of 4-18 years, alongside of Zumba and Community Fitness classes, with my wonderful oldest pupil being 97! It just goes to show that you’re never too old, and it’s never too late! So if a child at your wedding wanders up in the middle of it, or an elderly relative is a little overwhelmed, it’s no problem at all, I’ll know just what to do, just leave it to me.
What gives me the most joy, is bringing people together from all walks of life, to build friendships, and to make everyone feel that they truly matter. This is why I trained to be a Celebrant.
We’re all so unique. Everyone has a different background and a wonderfully different story to tell, and I just can’t wait to tell yours!
Why am I a Celebrant?
5 Fun Facts About Me
- I danced in front of the Queen on live TV for her Ruby Jubilee and met Prince Charles and Lady Diana afterwards.
- It took me 5 times to pass my driving test! I’m a great driver, honestly!
- I have lived in 4 different countries.
- I once swam one armed across a bay whilst holding a wasp that I found drowning so I could save it! I love all living things, no matter what size!
- Whilst on holiday I did a 100 meter bungee jump and loved it!! Not sure I’d do it again though!
Things I Love
Family and friends, dancing, sunsets, beaches, cocktails, walks in nature, spontaneity, parties, sequins, (and anything that glitters) crystals, looking at the stars, angels, and laughing!
I can create beautiful personalised scripts for Naming Ceremonies, Renewal Of Vows, Coming of Age, Adoption Ceremonies, Celebration of Life Memorials and Divorce/ Separation Healing Ceremonies.
If there are any others I haven’t covered, just ask. I couldn’t be happier to help.